18-20 MT/hr (400TPD) Fully Automatic Computer Controlled Plant
In feed manufacturing system, Auto batching is required so that the ingredients should be properly store & weigh in high precision, so that the proper formulation can be ensured. In this system elevator distribution conveyors, or product distributor fill all the bins. There are mainly two groups of bins; one is for major ingredients other is for minor ingredients. All the bins are equipped with material level measuring and indicating sensors so that they can indicate High level or low level of material in the Bins. All the bins also have screw feeders or gravity feeder. Material in bins is discharged in weigh hopper which is mounted on load cells by controlled movement of feeders. Weighing is carried out by dosing in hopper scales and used for individual constituents of formula mixtures.
Auto weighing of liquids, fat, and oil can also be incorporated to the mixer As the no. of ingredients and volume of production increases, it necessitates that the automatic weighing of all the ingredients is carried out. Precise and fast weighing with the possibility of two weighing aggregates optimized the weighing process. This contributes to a faster feed of the further production flow and thereby increases output. After this process, the raw material is processed through different steps like Grinding, Mixing, Conditioning, Pelleting, Cooling, Crumbling, Screening & then Bagging of final product.
1. Auto batching system with Silos as per number of ingredients with bulk loading chain conveyor 120 ft. long.
2. Latest Compact design series with minimum height and area coverage.
3. Rotary distributor is used with output as per number of bins for all bins charging.
4. Storage bins are equipment with either auto level control or alarming system in case of over and under fill.
5. Controller for auto batching has auto and manual control. Control is through computer as well as directly from controller.
6. If in case the auto batching system fails, provision for bypass feeding to grinder is available by which ingredients with same or different proportion can be added.
7. Less power consumption, more output.
8. Gives proper record reporting on each batch or as per desired.
At Bhajan Agriculture & Engg. Works. , quality is the word, which contains utmost value. Considering the end-application and usage of our systems, Bhajan Agriculture & Engg. Works takes special care at each and every stage of the production. All these systems are manufactured using only certified components. In addition, all these components are checked before taking up the production.
Let us know what you need help with so our team contact you.